Importing MS Access to Oracle

From: Huascar Espinoza <hespinoza_at_superele.gov.bo>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 11:54:30 -0400

I have another question about Oracle performance... I want to import MS Access to Oracle (Delphi as programming tool). But all the mechanisms are slows. By SQL Loader the process of importing 2,000,000 registers take 2.5 hours (take in account 30 mins. to parcer the file in TEXT format). Using SQL Server, through link tables, I get the same process in 40 mins.

What is the better and fast mechanism to import information to Oracle, from MS Access?

Thank you!

Huascar Espinoza