RE: mod_plsql configuration in 10g

From: Melanie Caffrey <melanie_caffrey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 03:46:15 -0800 (PST)

Jay,

I'm sorry. I was unclear in my instructions.

If you're just looking to get to the configuration page so that you can start configuring the mod_plsql module, you can simply type the name of your server into the address window of your browser:

Example:

http://server_name/

NOTE: No port specified here. In this case, the default port will be used.

The above should bring you to your main config page.

On that page is a link to the mod_plsql config page.

hth,
melanie