Re: Funny sort of question re sys password

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_sagelogix.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 07:04:47 -0700

Good idea, but just be careful that some bonehead on your system isn¹t entering ³sqlplus sys/<password>² on the OS command-line? Or that he¹s not found a ³hidden file² with the password embedded and file-permissions not set properly? (Is that what you meant by ³social engineering²?)

Otherwise, he¹ll have that $10 out of your hands, toot sweet!

Either way, it would still be $10 well spent... :-)