RE: !READ THIS Important Message!

From: Prem Khanna J <jprem_at_kssnet.co.jp>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:11:58 +0900

Dear Mr.Jared,

First,i would like to thank u for keeping this wonderful oracle knowledge source live.Please don't ever close this list and leave us marooned.As you said, blocking the particular sender OR blocking the mails based on the content (if obscene) would be a better decision.

AFAIK , this is the best oracle knowledge resource i have ever come across at NO EXTRA COST .Then comes metalink,books, docs etc . Don't punish us all for the sake of a few . This is my humble request .

I wish such an issue never comes up again on this pretty list . Hope this mail of mine has not hurt anyone .

Thanx again Jared.

Warm Regards,
Prem.