Re: MetaLink

From: Arun Annamalai <oracle_at_shakaboom.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:44:05 -0600

You are right. I concur.

  Seems someone in Oracle needs to learn web design, removing the quick search is bad and the performance is woeful, oh and the view saved searches button is in the wrong place it should be away from the submit button and should be somewhere on the left, but then again if the guys that built the site aren't from western countries then perhaps it all seems normal to them

  Cheer

        Peter McLarty               E-mail: Peter.Mclarty_at_mincom.com
        Technical Consultant        WWW: http://www.mincom.com
        APAC Technical Services     Phone: +61 (0)7 3303 3461
        Brisbane,  Australia        Mobile: +61 (0)402 094 238
                                   Facsimile: +61 (0)7 3303 3048
        "Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.
        Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, begin it now."
        Goethe 1749 -1832
        Mincom "The People, The Experience, The Vision"

        This transmission is for the intended addressee only and is confidential information. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by the Mincom Group of companies unless expressly stated otherwise.