RE: OffTopic:Sybase ASE : Regedit entry removal

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 09:33:58 +0000

Careful what you say as Oracle also does not (or has not in the past) removed itself cleanly from Windows machines - though in this case the solution is never to uninstall it :(

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA
Audit Commission
+44 117 975 7805

This email contains information intended for the addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or
professional privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this
communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.