RE: OffTopic:Sybase ASE : Regedit entry removal

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 10:18:51 -0800

Sorry, didn't read your post closely the first time.

Next time I have permissions issues, I will use regedt32.

Thanks,

Jared

Jared Still <jkstill_at_cybcon.com>
 03/05/2004 06:16 PM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     Oracle-L Freelists <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: OffTopic:Sybase ASE : Regedit entry removal

If you fiddled with the registry in the past, you probably know it is not always possible to delete keys from the registry when they are associated with a service.

Hence the suggestion to use delsrv.exe.

Or roll your own via Perl and the Win32::Daemon module.

Jared