RE: Major-domo?

From: QuijadaReina, Julio C <QuijadJC_at_alfredstate.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 13:28:27 -0500

That does not surprise me at all. SUNY schools have or have had Oracle running on Alpha boxes for quite some time. Here at SUNY Alfred, we have stayed with VMS since the days of Oracle version 6. Our db instances are now on Oracle9i 9.2.0.4.0.

Cheers,

Julio Cesar Quijada-Reina
Programmer Analyst
Computing Services at Alfred State College

From: Thater, William [mailto:William.Thater_at_carrier.utc.com] Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 11:57 AM
To: 'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'

David Lee scribbled on the wall in glitter crayon:

> Really? Which SUNY school? Stony Brook, Buffalo, Binghamton?

Buffalo last i knew. but i haven't been a member for a while so it may have
moved. wish i could find the subscription address again.

--

Bill "Shrek" Thater ORACLE DBA "I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song

                william.thater_at_carrier.utc.com