Re: Unusual question

From: Keith Moore <kmoore7_at_jcpenney.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:02:43 -0600

Hmmmm... I don't know. He says he was using one and it had a Euro symbol instead.

> Shift-4 looks like the answer to me.
>
> http://carbon.cudenver.edu/~tphillip/GermanKeyboardLayout.html

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.