Xiotech Magnitude

From: <thump604_at_comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 15:19:54 +0000

I'm currently at a client that has been experiencing ongoing technical issues of one kind or another with their Xiotech Magnitude SAN.

It seems abnormal to me to expeirence the sorts of outages they incur here and I was wondering if anyone else has had similiar experience with this product.

Thanks
--

- David
Life is what happens while waiting