RE: oracle can ignore hints

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:55:37 +0000

I think that is probably approximately equal to the number that suggest that after upgrading some queries in their database went faster :(

This email contains information intended for the addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or
professional privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this
communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.