Re: Win2K/Ora9iR2/Unicode

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 17:33:23 -0500

I used to have old Microterm 5530, which was VT-420 compliant. That was the closest thing ever to resemble a "unicode terminal". It had all European character sets, Cyrillic included, and was very easy to set up. Unfortunately, my wife decided that some flowers would look better in the place where the terminal stood and, sobb, sniff... I was even able to connect it to serial port of a PC running linux. A plant, on the other hand, works better if not in contact with Linux.