Re: Great idea for weekly "obligatory"

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 13:54:35 -0800

This is the third or fourth thread on basically the same subject.

This list has survived as is for several years, I have no intent of changing the way it works.

Please kill this thread.

Jared

"Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com> Sent by: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
 03/04/2004 12:31 PM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Great idea for weekly "obligatory"

But that was only an exception Dr. Semmelweis,

Without that kind of people, the earth would be full of orks. Lord of the Rings

I'm I, I'm here, I know, I see, I think, I remember, I do everything, etc.