RE: Inserting records in a cursor

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:56:21 -0500

CREATE OR REPLACE TYPE ctb.tyo_cco_imputacion AS OBJECT( nTotal NUMBER,

cCCO1 VARCHAR2(9),
cCCO2 VARCHAR2(9),
cCCO3 VARCHAR2(9),
cCCO4 VARCHAR2(9),
cCCO5 VARCHAR2(9),

nMonto NUMBER(16,2))
/

CREATE OR REPLACE TYPE ctb.typ_cco_imputacion AS TABLE OF CTB.TYO_CCO_IMPUTACION;
/

create functoin load return ctb.typ_cco_imputacion is TuBLA ctb.typ_cco_imputacion;
begin
  for i in 1 .. 10
  loop

    TUBLA(i).nTotal := i;
    TUBLA(i).cCCO1  := 'ccol1 ' || i;
    TUBLA(i).cCCO2  := 'ccol2 ' || i;
    TUBLA(i).cCCO3  := 'ccol3 ' || i;
    TUBLA(i).cCCO4  := 'ccol4 ' || i;
    TUBLA(i).cCCO5  := 'ccol5 ' || i;
    TUBLA(i).nMonto := i;

  end loop;
retturn tubla;
end;
/

something like this should work ...
Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements; QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !