RE: Mirror

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:50:07 -0500

Note that mirroring can also be done in the LVM layer. Though I've used LVM, I've never implemented mirroring, but it is supported. Also, SuSE published a most excellent whitepaper covering LVM, raw devices under Linux, and some info on how to get Oracle working w/ it all.

The link is:
http://www.suse.com/en/business/certifications/certified_software/oracle/documents.html

And it's the very first link in the list.

-Mark