Re: SV: Starting Oracle10g's database console

From: Jonathan Gennick <jonathan_at_gennick.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 12:57:53 -0500

Wednesday, March 3, 2004, 7:13:28 AM, Jesper Haure Norrevang (jhn.aida_at_cbs.dk) wrote:

JHN> By the way: On MetaLink, Kathy from Oracle Support
JHN> Services is asking you, what the solution was.
JHN> Please help her.

Kathy sent me an email this morning, which I responded to. It's funny she would ask, because the solution came from all the posts that preceded my own. But it would be nice to summarize the solution in one note, and hopefully what I've told her will help her to do that.

Best regards,

Jonathan Gennick --- Brighten the corner where you are http://Gennick.com * 906.387.1698 * mailto:jonathan@gennick.com