RE: question about dbms_syste.set_sql_trace_in_session

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 11:37:35 -0500

Pete,

You should send this message (about using dbms_application_info) to Oracle Forms/Reports development team too ... they don't use it for *some* unknown reason ... at-least until 6i. I haven't tested 9i and 904i (aka 10g) yet.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements; QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !