RE: Methods to Create Smaller Test DB from Production?

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:59:42 -0600

Juan - Yes, speed is definitely an advantage. But more importantly, you have given your customer's data an additional measure of security. Good for you. I just witnessed a situation where a hosting company didn't test their backups. And the worst happened. I can assure you that their customers were pretty upset about the loss of data.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com