Logical Standby Switchover on Solaris

From: Indy Johal <Indy.Johal_at_prnewswire.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 09:10:14 -0500

Hi,

Is there anybody configured Logical Standby on Sun solaris and if yes, can you please update the ORacle/OS version including any additional Patches. The important point I need to know if they have done the successful switchover. I had tried this and it failed and still working with Oracle support but so far with no result. If somebody has done the Switchover test on other paltform, then please share the Platform. I am doing some test with ORacle 10G today so as see if it works there. Actually I had one of the Reporting site created with Logical standby for QA and it failed to switchover and so been struck with rollover to PRoduction.

Thanks

Indy Johal
Manager, Database Administration
PR Newswire