Re: anyway to get binds out of the data dictionary?

From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003_at_mail.ee>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 18:44:21 +0200

Check v$sql_bind_data view.

Tanel.

  I'm not happy with the error logging that our software engineers are doing I want to do the following:

  1. Use an on error database trigger
  2. When an error occurs insert to a table the following:
  3. sid
  4. user (we are using connection pooling so this has limited use)
  5. last sql statement
  6. timestamp

  We are using bind variables. Anyway to grab what the actual values are?