RE: 9.2.0.2 / 9.2.04 -- was RE: updating singly sys packages

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 09:19:27 -0500

In baseline versions of 9204 there was a bug that would throw 600s if you run

select 'A' from dual order by 1
/

There is a patch to fix that ... (and we have that installed too) We basically upgraded one of RAC instances to 9204 to take advantages for big fixes related to CLOBs, XML, AQ related stuff ... nothing else.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements; QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !