RE: Internals - Was Oracle replication book

From: <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:24:03 -0600

You left off this one.

http://www.roogulator.esmartweb.com/sf/4dman.htm

Because when somebody wants to "look in the database and tell me why my program isn't working", you can actually look IN the database and do that. If you already have a Seamus Harper virtual reality data port in your neck, then you're allowed to skip the movie.