Re: RE: Internals - Was Oracle replication book

From: <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 12:07:56 -0500

i agree in part. THe OCP performance tuning test is inaccurate and the PL/SQL test is just silly. I was asked about one package? DBMS_LOB and it was 5 questions out of 50. They need to do a better job distributing the questions to different test takers.

for java developer certification you actually have to download a 9-10 page requirements document and build a small application(GUI and ALL). that is the way to go for the pl/sql and forms tests. I may do it later this year or early next year.