Oracle replication book

From: <Stephen.Lee_at_DTAG.Com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:45:16 -0600

I noticed this book on Oracle replication.

http://tinyurl.com/3fvuj

Has anyone out there in radio land given the book a good enough look to have an opinion on it. The reason I ask is that I recently returned three books from Rampant that are the worst books I have ever seen. These were the first books I have EVER returned. I didn't even sell back my college textbooks (which now clutter up the place). These Rampant books were inexcusably, God-awful bad, and I swore that I would own no Rampant books again. But this title has the name Robert Freeman (but not Robert G. Freeman) stuck on it, so I have to wonder if the Robert Freeman on this book is same Robert Freeman we all know and love, and not just some guy with a convenient name who hangs out at the local Salvation Army when he's not camped out under a bridge, and if that is enough to cancel out the apparent innate badness of Rampant.

I also noticed the following book. I didn't know Robert's interests were so diverse. A book on restoring and recovering a database is fine, but what we REALLY need is a book on restoring and recovering this group.

http://tinyurl.com/29axd