RE: Can existing tablespaces be converted to Automatic SpaceSegme ntManagement

From: Rognes, Sten <Sten.Rognes_at_schwab.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:44:35 -0800

http://www.rmoug.org/TD2004_Pres_Sum.htm

-----Original Message-----

From: Pete Sharman [mailto:peter.sharman_at_oracle.com] Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 10:37 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Cc: Peter Ross. Sharman
Subject: RE: Can existing tablespaces be converted to Automatic SpaceSegmentManagement

Wouldn't have a dang clue to tell you the truth. Maybe Dan or Tim can tell us what happens with the RMOUG Training Days papers?

Pete

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not. It's much harder than that!"

Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Mladen Gogala Sent: Friday, February 27, 2004 1:21 AM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

On 02/26/2004 07:41:53 AM, Hemant K Chitale wrote: >
> I think that the question is about ASSM [a 9i feature], not ASM [a 10g
> feature]

In other words, oracle covered its ASSm?