Re: Re[7]: Linux at a reasonable price

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 14:45:47 -0800 (PST)

are you permitted to resell it ?
should we expect to see it up on ebay?
sounds like its worth, say $300 :)

this reminds me of the great upgrade wars between Veritas (then Seagate Backup Exec) and ARCServe (before it was owned by CA). The competitive upgrade prices were quite low, as long as you turned in your licenses for the other vendor's product(s). I wonder if RH would offer a (discounted) competitive upgrade for a Full SuSE SLES 8 license?

Pd

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want. http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools