RE: ORA-01925: maximum of 30 enabled roles exceeded

From: Jamadagni, Rajendra <Rajendra.Jamadagni_at_espn.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 15:41:02 -0500

no, it is not possible, because it is a forms application, roles are used to control menu based security.

Raj

Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal. select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements; QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !