RE: SQLPlus -- replacement tool

From: Sue Johnson <sue_johnson_dba_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 23:58:36 -0800

peter,
I am quite surprised that there are so few tools available. One would think there would be many more out there??

Sue
DBA
OCP

Sent : Friday, February 20, 2004 3:53 AM To : "'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Subject : RE: SQLPlus -- replacement tool

  | | | Inbox

Nice one, Sue!

Yes, a pretty comprehensive review. Lots there I can identify with. Perhaps I can feed this lot into the spec for a tool I have long wanted to build. I know of nothing to match your spec. There are still pretty huge gaps in the end-user power-user domain, it seems to me.

peter
edinburgh