RE: RE: Frustration with Toad Debugger

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:47:34 +0000

apologies for the double post - one should make it without all them fancy equalities.

SQL> create spfile from pfile;
File created.
SQL> create user dev identified by dont_trust_em; User created.
SQL> grant create session,alter system to dev; Grant succeeded.
SQL> startup force;
ORACLE instance started.
Total System Global Area 122755896 bytes

Fixed Size                   453432 bytes
Variable Size              88080384 bytes
Database Buffers           33554432 bytes
Redo Buffers                 667648 bytes
Database mounted.
Database opened.
SQL> conn dev/dont_trust_em
Connected.
SQL> alter system set sql_trace=true scope=spfile; System altered.
SQL> alter system set timed_statistics=false; System altered.
SQL> alter system set db_cache_size=20m; System altered.
SQL> need I go on...

Niall