Re: estimating overall CPU usage

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:16:41 -0500

Well, it's the same thing as with the terrorist danger levels. I use colors from gtop. The sentences read like like this: BBG database is yellow, PRDN is red and CMPL is green. I have to change preferences in my gtop command to make it compliant with the terrorist threats. I'm missing the orange level.