RE: 7.3 anyone?

From: Freeman Robert - IL <FREEMANR_at_tusc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:58:10 -0600

Goodness, with Cary and Pete both on the left coast (or are you back in OZ again Pete?), an Irwin Allen'eske Sunami would really wipe out a good deal of Oracle knowledge wouldn't it.....

Robert

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Cary Millsap Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 7:20 PM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Hey, I'm a "left-coaster" for the night. I'm in San Diego to teach PD101 tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the response!

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
http://www.hotsos.com
* Nullius in verba *

Upcoming events:

- Performance Diagnosis 101: 2/24 San Diego, 3/23 Park City, 4/6 Seattle
- Hotsos Symposium 2004: March 7-10 Dallas
- Visit www.hotsos.com for schedule details...