Multiple Homes on Windows

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:59:01 -0000

I'm about to reinstall 8.1.7 on this work laptop which already has a 9.2.0.4 instance on it. Has anyone installed these two products in this order? If so are there any gotchas that I should be aware of. I may also put 9.0.1 back on as well, but that will be a different story.

Niall

This email contains information intended for the addressee only. It may be confidential and may be the subject of legal and/or
professional privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copyright or use of this
communication without prior permission of the sender is strictly prohibited.