Re: uninstall question

From: Ron Thomas <rthomas_at_hypercom.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 16:38:19 -0700

If you used a different oraInventory file for each install, then blow away. But be prepared to suffer the rath of DBs past.

Ron Thomas
Hypercom, Inc
rthomas_at_hypercom.com
"The box said I needed to have windows 98 or better...So I installed linux."

                      mladen_at_wangtrading
                      .com                      To:       oracle-l_at_freelists.org
                      Sent by:                  cc:
                      oracle-l-bounce_at_fr        Subject:  Re: uninstall question
                      eelists.org

                      02/20/2004 03:01
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      oracle-l

No, it's not OK, it's a sacrilege, but your system will not be harmed in any way, shape or form, except maybe, emotionally. There was a famous movie made after the story called "Do The Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?" and, if you want to re-phrase it, do the computers dream of relational databases?