RE: SQLPlus -- replacement tool

From: <jo_holvoet_at_amis.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 14:15:33 +0100

Just a slight correction : whether or not a script stops or continues on error in SQL Nav is a configurable setting.

mvg/regards

Jo

"Robson, Peter" <pgro_at_bgs.ac.uk>
02/20/2004 12:53
Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     "'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: SQLPlus -- replacement tool

Nice one, Sue!

Yes, a pretty comprehensive review. Lots there I can identify with. Perhaps
I can feed this lot into the spec for a tool I have long wanted to build. I
know of nothing to match your spec. There are still pretty huge gaps in the
end-user power-user domain, it seems to me.

peter
edinburgh

This e-mail message, and any files transmitted with it, are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee. If this message was not addressed to you, you have received it in error and any copying, distribution or other use of any part of it is strictly prohibited. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of the British Geological Survey. The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed and the BGS accepts no liability for claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit messages from or to the
BGS. .                            http://www.bgs.ac.uk