Re: Exploding downloaded cpio files from OTN -- SOLUTION

From: Mladen Gogala <mladen_at_wangtrading.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:20:46 -0500

On 02/19/2004 03:09:57 PM, "Jesse, Rich" wrote:

> NOW, maybe I can install 10g tonite... :)

Rich, these things are best done on St. Valentines Day, when both Oracle and Linux are in love and thus not in the mood for making trouble to the world. The conditions have to be just right, like the total eclipse of the sun, Friday the 13th, full moon or Halloween. That is when I install software. May the force be with you!