RHEL developer subscription (3.0) - sign me up.

From: Paul Drake <discgolfdba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 10:05:28 -0800 (PST)

https://www.redhat.com/solutions/industries/developer/

Finally. This seems like what we were looking for. I was having difficulty getting a $749/yr subscription justified for a development server, and was investigating whiteboxlinux.

https://www.redhat.com/solutions/industries/developer/products/standard.html

Includes five 1-year service entitlements to any Red Hat software product and unlimited access to a wealth of developer-related information.

Your 1-year entitlement allows you access to any five of the following:

at $299/yr, I'd pay that out of pocket if the bureaucracy won't pick it up, just to try to push forward with getting the dev/qa oracle servers off of win32.

Gee, just think - if it saves just 2 hours a month of not having to apply win32 hotfixes, if will pay for itself 6 times over.

Pd

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the mail you want. http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools