RE: ora-12500 on windows

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_Cendant-TRG.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:50:34 -0500

Good point Niall.. I will investigate.=20

However, with the nature of the application, I'm guessing that will be another bottleneck. Right now we are cpu bound. However, when we move this db to a bigger environment, RAC or not, I think all those connections will provide the throughput it's after. =20

If my thinking is all wrong, please say so. My head is very cloudy right now.
Lisa