RE: quick question on decompressing a table...

From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens_at_affina.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 16:54:59 -0600

I forgot to mention it's 9203 on HP.

The reason we chose this way is because a LARGE percentage of the existing rows are chained. ...i'm not too concerned about it, but the other dba is.

...one drawback to what I suggested is that (from what I understand) owb croaks when an object's id changes. ...so there is extra work on that side too.