Re: any db creation scripts lying around?

From: Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:02:02 -0400

What you can do to create your own script is it generate only the script from the wizard gui in Oracle Enterprise, then there you could personalize it and then create your own database script, from time to time, there is some script you could add to your database creation script, like for example the new improved execution I saw one available in metalink for Oracle 9i.

Use the gui and then it gives an option to save to a script.

Mike
ganstadba_at_hotmail.com