RE: ORA-01650

From: Guang Mei <gmei_at_incyte.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 12:57:21 -0500

Your 6GB RBS Ts is probably devided by several rollback segments? What is your rollback segment size? I am guessing you have at least 23 rollback segments, since you have "RBS23"?

You could "commit" more often during a delete loop, say every 10K or 5K rows. Or you could copy the 1.6M rows you want to a new table, then truncate the old table, drop the old table, rename the new table to old table. This might be faster.

HTH. Guang