Re: Linux AS errata download

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:37:55 -0500

Alison,
Ron

>>> ambarak_at_hotmail.com 02/14/2004 9:02:50 AM >>>
Hi:
We are planning on testing 10G on linux Advanced Server 2.1. The minimum
req'd is errata 2.4.9-e25 and the default comes with 2.4.9-e3. I was not
able to find e25 or higher from redhat websites (ftp.redhat.com & rhn.redhat.com).

Anyone has any idea where I can find the rpm file?

Thanks in advance!

Alison

Plan your next US getaway to one of the super destinations here. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx