9iAS

From: Ryan <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:51:59 -0500

10G just came out. Is it a total revamp of the architecture or just some new features? I'm going to start digging into the application server. Most people probably won't be using version 10 for 2 years, so I thought I would start with 9iAS. However, if version 10 is just a new cover and some features, I'd probably use that one. also, can i use 9iAS against a 10G database(just for practice at home). How different is administering 9iAS on windows from a unix environment?

Just for home stuff. Trying to decide what skills to work on.