RE: shot in the dark applications performance problem....

From: Chris Stephens <ChrisStephens_at_affina.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:21:32 -0600

...not seeing it...so reposting again...

I think you're right.

....they are typically VERY quick to respond to inquiries. ...i forwarded the suggestions from this list on to the project manager from our side who then forwarded them on to their lead dba.....no response as of yet...and that was over 3 hours ago.

....this list is awesome.

....and it never was my problem. ...my company recently made the decision to lay off 30 of 80 IT workers. ...i figure the more value I can add, the better off I am. ...that, and it will justify the time I spend keeping up with this list! :)

Thanks to all.
chris

From: Chris Stephens [mailto:ChrisStephens_at_affina.com] Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 12:32 PM To: 'oracle-l_at_freelists.org'

I didn't see my response go through so I'll post it again....

Database version is 9203.

..i agree...there are too many pieces...and unfortunately, we've caught the company misleading us several times.

...looking into whether or not is mts................they aren't letting us
into the system!!!.....they claim no.

thanks

chris