RE: RAC on Windows 2003

From: Koivu, Lisa <Lisa.Koivu_at_Cendant-TRG.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 16:25:21 -0500

Mladen, my database is already doomed. In more ways than one. I really think we'll be able to create a list of good reasons to get off of Windows and the doom may begin to clear up. =20

I just can't fathom a HA terabyte-sized database running on Windows. Add a monkey and things get worse.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Lisa