RE: ThrowAway Method (TAM) from Martin Berg: Here it is

From: Jesse, Rich <>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:06:28 -0600

Will Miracle Beer ("The Beer That Launched A Thousand Databases") be available for export? I don't think my lovely wife would take too = kindly to
me spending 500 DKK (US $85) on beer, much less stock in beer, but The Society has been known to mail order beer and other Oracle-related = items

Rich Jesse
President, Beer Ale Lager Lovers Society