RE: Q on Session

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 11:49:15 -0600

JKean

   I'm really glad that you got an answer to your question. I would like to gently suggest that you make it a priority to become familiar with Oracle's concepts. This way you will avoid asking questions that could easily be answered in Oracle's manual. Just an idea.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams_at_lifetouch.com