Re: cannot enter text in dbca

From: <Jared.Still_at_radisys.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:46:56 -0800

Try using a different X server.
Cygwin has worked for me in the past.

Or get a linux box to run it from.

Ask your OPS folks real nice, and they might give you a PC to run linux on.

Jared

Catherine LeBlanc <cleblan2_at_abacus.bates.edu> Sent by: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
 02/10/2004 02:20 PM
 Please respond to oracle-l

        To:     oracle-l_at_freelists.org
        cc:
        Subject:        cannot enter text in dbca

 I have installed 9024 and am trying to run dbca (via WebTerm X on my PC) and I cannot enter text into the Global db and SID. This has happened to me before with the installer and I have had to go to the computer room to run it at the console. Anyone know how to remedy this? (db server is Tru64 5.1a)

Thanks,

Catherine LeBlanc
Database Administrator
ILS, Administrative Computing Services