RE: standby config --> FAL_SERVER / FAL_CLIENT

From: <k.sriramkumar_at_iflexsolutions.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:07:08 +0530

Hi Jonathan,

        Thanks for highlighting the same. I have one question on this and hope = you would help me out. This factor of three as I understand is that if a = normal commit takes a factor time/wait? Pls explain) of x then maximum = protection mode would be a factor of 3x.=20

Also this 3x factor is for a single standby instance and would increase = 3x times for every additional setup of standby databases. Is my = understanding correct?

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar