Re: Anyway to accurately predict time for long running queries?

From: Ryan <ryan.gaffuri_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:49:08 -0500

i dont have any test runs to do. It has to work the first time. I have alot of data to load. I was hoping for a methodology for calculating a rough estimate for long running queries.

there has to be a way to calculate an estimate. The hard part is the estimate of how many logical and physical I/Os. ----- Original Message -----