Moving lobsegments and lobindexes ?

From: George Leonard <leonarge_at_vodacom.co.za>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:54:09 +0200

Hi guys.

Got some lobsegments and lobindexes that I need to move to a different tablespace.

Been looking through the doc but not been able to find howto do this,

All assistance would be welcome.

If you don't mind including how to move table partition segments and index partitions would appreciate that even more.

We are doing some tablespace reorging, moving all from dictionary managed to local-uniform extent-auto segment management.

Thanks.

George

George Leonard
Oracle Database Administrator
Dimension Data (Pty) Ltd
(Reg. No. 1987/006597/07)
Tel: (+27 11) 575 0573
Fax: (+27 11) 576 0573
E-mail:george.leonard_at_za.didata.com
Web: http://www.didata.co.za

You Have The Obligation to Inform One Honestly of the risk, And As a Person
You Are Committed to Educate Yourself to the Total Risk In Any Activity! Once Informed & Totally Aware of the Risk, Every Fool Has the Right to Kill or Injure Themselves as They See Fit!

“This e-mail is sent on the Terms and Conditions that can be accessed by Clicking on this link http://www.vodacom.net/legal/email.asp "